Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Book of Chase

I have to say I was quite interested in being given the opportunity to make my own book and I learned a great deal in my research of the different methods of book making.


Out of the of the books the saw from the library archives I was most attracted to the "Flag" book. Some people may refer to it as a "Flap" book or "Tag"  book.  I prefer to call a flag book. I'm not exactly sure why that is, perhaps its because it was the first name that I saw and it just became burned in my sub-conscience.


I had a lot of fun doing this project. Once I figured out which type of book I was going to do. I wasn't sure what the book's content was going to be. I wanted to give myself options and I did just that. I took my camera every where with me and took places of almost every location I had been to.


by the end of the week I had over a 1000 pics. I took over 90 pictures a day of places that I had eaten, classes I had gone to, and even the places that I had slept.


Of Course there was no way I could use all these pictures so I decided to settle upon a central theme for the book. With so many pictures I had many themes to choose from but I decided to pick the one that I enjoyed the most Track.







No comments:

Post a Comment